Europa Universalis IV Announced
Paradox Interactive has just announced Europa Universalis IV, the fourth (obviously) installment from a series that actually started an entire genre. There is a small teaser trailer out already and first info is being revealed.
Specific details for Europa Universalis IV as following:
- Make your own decisions: Nation building is completely flexible.
- Use your Monarch Power: In this new system, a leader’s traits will direct the ebb and flow of gameplay.
- Experience history come to life: The great personalities of the past are on hand to support you as you make your mark on thousands of historical events.
- Turn the world into your playground: Enjoy over 300 years of gameplay in a lush topographic map in full 3D.
- Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers in the all-new trade system.
- Bring out your negotiating skills in a deeper diplomatic system.
- Go online and battle against your friends in a newall-new multiplayer gameplay that features hot-join, improved chat, a new matchmaking server and support for a standalone server.
- Create your own history and customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire.
Europa Universalis IV is due out in Q3 2013.